Tuesday, October 11, 2011

*Encourage*



Earlier this year I found myself wondering what the next step in my professional life would be. I wanted to be passionate and motivated about my job.  I wanted  to do something else, something that made me happy, but what?
It was by chance that one night just  browsing the web I found a wonderful e-course!  I only had to read it's name to know I'd found what I was looking for.  It was called Do What You Love For Life.

So out went the rut and in came the inspiration, the plans and the BLISS or should we say LiMoBliss! Yes, I started this blog after I finished the e-course! It was a brilliant experience full of inspiring tasks, challenging discoveries and fun.  By the end of it I felt like I had an image of what I wanted to do with my life so clearly that I wondered why I hadn't just known it all along.  I completely recommend you try it! you won't regret it and definitely enjoy it!

The person behind DoWhatYouLove is the lovely Beth Nichols!  She's got an amazing background of adventures and ultimately she is doing what she loves. Not only has she created the e-course but she's got a wonderfully inspiring Website that shares stories about people doing what they love and interviews with admirable and incredibly interesting people. 
There is also the DoWhatYouLove Retreat which offers a great chance to disconnect from the world and go on a fantastic holiday of discovery, creativity and fun.  She has also recently partnered up with designer Rachael Taylor to do the groundbreaking The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design.  


i love what Beth has created, not only because it gave me a chance to find what I loved doing but because it has such a fun and positive ideal.  I hope you all get a chance to look at her website and join in.  It's never to late to do what you love :)




No comments:

Post a Comment