Friday, September 2, 2011

Ode to Sunshine



I'd like to continue a tradition I had in my CupOfTea blog where I wrote a little poem after every post.  So Friday will be poem day.  I hope you like them!!
September is here and there a only a few days left of one of the things that makes me the happiest in life and fills a day with LiMoBliss... Sunshine!  I have come to believe that I operate on solar energy, do you feel the same?
Remember to keep sending the images for the LiMoBliss competition and have a wonderful weekend!


Bye Bye Sun

If i was an animal, I'd be a bear
have fun under the sun 
be free without a care
then for a few months
chill out and hibernate
in my cave have a siesta
then come out and celebrate.

So long, fare well
until we meet again
my nose will miss 
the freckles it's obtained.

Have fun looking out
to the other side of earth
we'll miss your warmth
but the wait will sure be worth.








No comments:

Post a Comment