Thursday, September 29, 2011

*Game*



Lets play a game!!! I've had this song in my head all day and I think I need to do something about it! SO, I'm going to write the first verse of the chorus here.  ;
Your challenge... take the last word of my song and write another bit of a song starting with this word as a comment.  The next person will grab the last word of that song and continue with a different song, get it?  Lets see what we can come up with?  enjoy! Here's an example

" As soon as I wake up, every night, every day, I know that it's you I need, to take the blues away. It must be love love love..."


"love rock and roll, so put another dime in the 
jukebox baby..."


"baby I love your way, everyday yeah, I wanna tell you I love your way, I wanna be with you night and day..."


Your turn....




4 comments:

  1. "Day n nite. I toss and turn, I keep stressin’ my mind, mind.
    I look for peace, but see I don’t attain.
    What I need for keeps this silly game we play, play..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play that funky music white boy, play that funky music right...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right here, Right now, Right here, right now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Now you do)
    It's you, it's you, it's all for you
    Everything I do
    I tell you all the time

    ReplyDelete