Tuesday, September 20, 2011

*Express*



Hello!  Hope you're having a good week!  I would like to introduce Rachael Taylor! She is super talented and the loveliest designer you will ever meet (she was actually named  Twitter's Happiest person in the UK).
I bet a lot of you have seen her designs on cards and beautiful kitchenware around the shops.  She's got a very colourful and joyful aesthetic.  I love her quirky style and the mixture of doodle style illustration and organic shapes.  I have the pleasure of working with her (I write the Thursday post on her blog) and seeing her business grow and I am 100% convinced all her success is due to all of her hard work, talent and her great positive, friendly and passionate attitude towards what she does.  Her job is one big LiMoBliss to her, which not everyone can say about theirs.




Rachael has just launched her very own e-course called The Art and Business of Surface pattern Design.  E-courses are all the rage at the moment as they allow you the perfect opportunity to learn a skill in your own time, in the comfort of your own home for a reasonable price.  This particular one is a great chance to start a career in surface pattern design.  Divided into 3 modules, you will learn the ins and outs of being a surface pattern designer through the guidance of Rachael's knowledge and expertise.
I totally recommend that you try it out and tell your friends about it! It is going to be Amazing!

For more info on Rachael's work, visit her website and be sure to check out her blog which is updated with fun inspiring news about the design world every day.

Click on the image for more info


Thank you to Rachael for answering my questions! And helping me out from the start!  See you all tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment