Tuesday, September 27, 2011

*Crochet*

Hello everyone!! Hope you're having a fantastic week! Last month I celebrated my 30th birthday! I loved it, had a fantastic time, a day full of LiMoBliss.  I also got got lots of brilliant presents and this had got to be one of my favourites.  Not only is it handmade but it's a great crochet version of me!



It was made by my friend and super talented Crochet artist Jemma Lane.  She might think I'm exagerating because it's "just a hobbie" but I have have seen her make some brilliant creations.  She has made everything from a lion, a donkey, aviator hats etc. Here's a little bit about her.



If you like these and would like a personalised mini you or a present for a friend, you can contact Jemma here.  The are all super cute and make incredible presents!


1 comment:

  1. Love this post. Not only is it quirky and shares the joy but makes someone, who may not exactly realise, that she makes other people happy! Total winner for me, and yes I do mean you Jem.

    ReplyDelete