Thursday, August 18, 2011

Stitch Pals!

Hola Hola! I don't know how many of you had a pen pal when you were little. I did! it was so much fun getting the letters and replying.  Recently I joined the Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap a fun worldwide project started by Beth Nicholls, creator of the Do What You Love For Life.  It's a simple idea, you stitch a postcard and send it to your assigned pen pal across the world.  I find that getting post (of the real sort, not bills) is a definite LiMoBliss!  Here is the postcard I sent to my pen pal in the USA, I didn't really realize that the stitching had to be done on fabric so I did it straight on the paper, I think it was an interesting result. I'm still waiting for my postcard to arrive all the way from Australia! I'll be sure to post it when it comes.  If you're interested in being part of the next Swap, go on this Link and sign up, easy as that.  Hope everyone is having a lovely day! Love Moni


No comments:

Post a Comment